Oldsmobile, Cutlass, 442, Hurst/Olds, Toronado Parts
Cadillac, Eldorado, Coupe DeVille Parts
Buick 40-60 Series, Skylark, GS Parts
Fusick Automotive Products, Inc
Manufacturer and Supplier of Classic and Antique Automobile Parts
Oldsmobile Parts for 1935 through 1977 88-98-Toronado, Cutlass-442 and Hurst/Olds parts.
Buick Parts for 1949-60 Full Size Buick Special, Century, Super, and Roadmaster.
Cadillac Parts for 1949-76 Cadillac Sedan Deville, Coupe Deville, and Eldorado
Licensed by General Motors to produce the Guide Lenses, 442, Oldsmobile, Rocket Symbol, Fisher Body, Body by Fleetwood, for Automobile Enthusiasts worldwide.
We will be in Cincinnati, Ohio for the Oldsmobile Club of American National Meet July 29 through August 3, 2014
Place your order before July 24th for delivery at the Cincinnati National.
1970 Rallye 350 1972 Hurst/Olds 1936 F36 Dual Side mount Convertible Coupe
NOW AVAILABLE 1949-58 OLDSMOBILE FUEL TANKS
About Fusick Automotive Products, Inc.
Fusick Automotive Products, Inc. has been serving Oldsmobile restorers since 1971. From our current 15000 sq. ft. modern facility, we constantly strive to bring you hard to find parts needed to restore your Oldsmobile. Fusick Automotive Products, Inc. has over 1200 tools we use to bring non-existent parts back to your market place. We want you, the Oldsmobile enthusiast, to have as many parts available to you as other popular makes.
We have three separate and distinct catalogs. On the left border you can order a traditional paper catalog, or proceed to the download page and transfer the catalog to your computer.
For more information on your particular area of interest follow the link below:
Mission StatementTo manufacture the best quality reproduction parts for Oldsmobile restorers. To insure that the Oldsmobile scripts, Rocket Emblems, 442 Emblems, and Guide Lenses you purchase are authentic licensed reproductions, look for our label.
Why buy from Fusick Automotive Products?
1. We are the source for 1935-77 Oldsmobile, Cutlass, 442, and Hurst/Olds reproduction
items. Currently over 1200 exclusive tools used to manufacture quality reproduction parts.
2. All trademark items are licensed by General Motors.
3. Large inventory to insure timely delivery and minimal back orders.
4. Limited lifetime warranty on items of our manufacture. Limited to repair or replacement of parts only.
5. Orders received by 2 pm leave same day.
6. Knowledgeable sales staff.
7. Problems quickly resolved.
8. Multiple order methods: Internet, Fax, Telephone, Mail.
9. Experience: We have been serving Oldsmobile enthusiasts since 1971.
10. Quality: Every product in our catalog meets stringent standards and has a minimum 1 year warranty.
Our own products have a limited lifetime warranty.
11. Catalog available for download or to view on line. Always sent no charge with orders.
12. Hard to find mechanical parts such as heater control valves, carburetors, hydraulic shock absorbers,
electric power window motors, vacuum wiper motors rebuilt and restored.
13. Member: Oldsmobile Club of America, National Antique Oldsmobile Club of America, Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association, Automobile Restoration Manufacturers Association.
We own over 1200 tools used to bring parts back to the market for Oldsmobile Enthusiasts worldwide.
Our staff has over 100 years cumulative experience in the automotive industry.
Over 97% of orders are sent complete within 24 hours after receipt.
We not only sell the parts, but also own Oldsmobile's, and work on our own cars.
All parts we manufacture are tested before released to the consumer market.
Copyright 2009 Fusick Automotive Products, Inc, Classic Oldsmobile, Cutlass, 442, Hurst/Olds, Restoration Parts.